Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tell me what you know!

(Dungeon Forum)
Vickie Davenger said:
*She bows respectfully at Lilly, as she gently pushes the vial away.* "My thanks, but I will use nothing but that which I am endowed with to heal myself. No offense, it is just my way. I will turn to the earth for healing, no medicines or magics, just earth. And as for the pain? I pay it little heed. Physical pain is fleeting, therefore of no matter to me." *She smiled with the recent memory.* "I think that is why my tormentor was so frustrated with me, he could not elicit his desired response. " * Her look becomes more somber, she shakes her head slightly,. Looking to Lilly and Dragon.* "No... I am free of him and for that I am grateful. If ever we should meet outside of these cursed walls, ask of me any favor you will, and it will be done.