Monday, May 25, 2009

Iceland - The First Chapter

(Neighborhood Forum)
Annalisse Xaphan said:
*Throws on jeans & a shirt getting out of the dress following you knowing where you are even though I know nothing of this area knowing damn well either Chimera or I will die. I had seen the look in your eyes enough to know that this it is most-likely the truth. Not looking in your eyes when I reach you resigning myself to the fact that either I or Chimera will die. I push the thought away as I reach you wrapping my arms around you determined to be the one left standing in the end. Hoping to find a way to make Chimera concede to me. I say one thing* If she thinks I want her demons that is not it I only want one & that is Xaphan maybe there is a way we can co-exist together. I know I will never like her nor her me but there has to be some way.