Saturday, March 28, 2009

~*~ Myst's Black Rose Dance Club LXXV ~*~ (Current)

(The Black Rose Forum)
Starlla Russo said:
She looks down at the Pink Pixie stick on the top of the bar and raises a brow for a moment. Contemplating weather to pick it up and down it or let it be, Star decides that she's had enough of that tonight and lets it go for now. She was quite content with what was in her mouth at the moment. Her mind was still reeling from earlier and she needed the drink and her <i>'candy'</i> to regain some of herself again.

"I'll tell you what Kav... Same challange to you as you gave me earlier. See if you can figure out what it is. I'll let you know how close you are. Anything goes. I will tell you this much. I've been carrying these around since I came to this world and got turned. I used to drop them in my bottles of Zima and drink the Zima and now I just pop them directly in my mouth. ."